The digital age has brought a host of new challenges for leaders. The pace of work is dramatically higher, work has become much more uncertain and complex, and the very nature of our jobs can fluctuate from day to day.
The conventional wisdom that underlies current leadership models is insufficient for these unconventional times. Leaders and their teams need a new toolkit – one with tools that do more than help them cope with change but also help them leverage, learn from and adapt to today’s workplace stress.
Resilience is one of those tools. Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by AchieveForum, which will:
- Explore the unique challenges leaders face in the digital age
- Share actionable insights from new research on resilience
- Discuss what it takes to build resilience in the modern workplace
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app