Managers play a key role in how well the organization is overcoming business challenges and maintaining competitiveness in the market. However, new managers are often left to learn new skills through trial by fire. There are several key aspects organizations should address proactively to train managers for their new roles.
In this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by BizLibrary, psychologist Eve Ash will share seven essential foundations for quality leadership and the challenges new managers face, along with practical guidance you can use when helping new managers grow these skills.
This webinar will share insights like these:
- How managers can effectively explain goals and standards to help the entire team work cohesively
- The importance of providing feedback in ways that help employees grow
- How managers can both challenge employees and extend recognition for their contributions
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app