After a decade of proving its value within higher education, the “Flipped Classroom” model debuted in the workplace in 2019. Since then, however, organizations have quickly adapted to using real-time video conferencing tools like Zoom, Webex, and GoToMeetings, particularly in the areas of training and employee onboarding. How then, should organizations be using a flipped classroom approach in today’s environment?
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by Panopto where your host, Dave Neway, VP of Marketing at Panopto, will illuminate a myriad of ways to successfully “flip” your learning and development programs.
This interactive webinar will provide easy-to-understand insights on:
- How flipped learning rearranges the structure of virtual and traditional classroom trainings
- The science behind why more L&D teams are making the flip
- Tips for creating and distributing pre-class training videos
- Ways to incent employees to complete their pre-class work
- How other organizations used flipped learning to their benefit