Lasting performance change is what training managers aspire to when building their learning strategies. Learn how to make performance change stick using Dale Carnegie Live Online training. It provides live coaching, peer-to-peer collaboration and techniques that learners can use immediately.
Join us for this complimentary Product Showcase, sponsored by Dale Carnegie. Peter Palmer, certified digital trainer and performance change expert, will be your guide as you experience how Dale Carnegie Live Online can easily and effectively foster behavior change among your employees, regardless of where they are in the world.
During this product demo, you’ll learn:
- How to apply a transformation formula to sustain performance change
- Time-tested human relations principles directly from “How to Win Friends and Influence People”
- How Dale Carnegie Live Online keeps learners engaged with its one-of-a-kind online methodology
- How Dale Carnegie can help your busy and dispersed workforce gain leadership, sales, service and communication skills
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app