Digital transformation and innovation are top of mind for most learning professionals, who are being pushed to think about how they apply to the modern learner and take advantage of new technologies to improve performance.
How do we meet learners in their moment of need and drive behavior change? Corporate MOOCs rely on spaced, micro- and social learning to deliver relevant content. The concepts aren’t new, but finding the right digital platform and design to blend them together is.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry Product Showcase, sponsored by GP Strategies. Matt Donovan, senior vice president of digital learning strategies and solutions, and Cara Halter, instructional designer, will demonstrate how a corporate MOOC can make a difference in your organizational performance and take learners through a unique digital learning experience.
This webinar will provide insights on:
- How to apply learner-centric design to create engaging MOOC experiences
- The benefits of spaced learning to support change management
- How a digital platform can connect people through traditional and digital means
- Real examples of a successful MOOCs implemented in large organizations today
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app