In many industries, L&D is asked to do more with less, a challenge made even tougher when you add in the implications of mergers and acquisitions, high first-year turnover, and provider shortages. As a result, organizations must do more to attract and retain talent. The agile response that Providence St. Joseph Health has taken is to bring learning closer to the employees and their actual jobs.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by Intrepid by VitalSource. Darci Hall, director of talent and learning at Providence St. Joseph Health, will share how her organization has transformed the way clinicians and caregivers learn and advance in their careers.
She’ll cover how the L&D team:
- Changed the organizational culture and gave both employees and the organization a competitive edge
- Created an ideal learning experience that is improving talent attraction, retention and engagement
- Weaves learning into the daily workflow
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app