Learners have clear preferences when it comes to how they are trained. As you plan your 2019 training agenda, make sure you consider how learners want to learn. This session offers research-backed strategies to incorporate learners’ preferences into training design.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by Litmos by SAP. Your host, Amy DuVernet, Ph.D., CPTM, director of training manager development at Training Industry, Inc., will provide guidance on how to ensure your training programs are both engaging for learners and positioned to drive business results.
This interactive webinar will provide easy-to-understand insights on:
- How learners want to learn
- How to align training to meet your learners’ needs in 2019
- When and why to train learners in the ways that they want to learn
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app