Video is a unique beast. It’s more engaging than a training manual, but sharing it on your LMS (or on YouTube) can create problems. It helps you scale your training worldwide, but every new recording is a pain to produce. And it would be ideal for just-in-time learning, if only it could be effectively searched.
If the way you use video in employee training feels stuck in 2003, don’t miss this complimentary Training Industry webinar. Panopto’s Dave Dumler will help you distill your video training aspirations into concrete plans for 2019, including ideas for what you can present, who you can look to for help and which tools you’ll need to make it all happen.
This interactive webinar will provide easy-to-understand answers to these questions:
- What’s changed in the last 15 years that’s made video so much more common in employee learning?
- Which of your existing training activities could you support and scale with video?
- Who in your organization could you tap to help you create and produce video content?
- What’s the most basic equipment you’ll need to produce professional videos?
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app