The modern learner has evolved. A new study reveals that learner expectations and preferences for training have changed. What do learners want? Do their learning preferences matter? And how are organizations delivering training? As today’s learning environment advances, meeting the needs of your learners is critical to designing and delivering effective training programs.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by TTA (known as The Training Associates).
Presenters Jasmine Martirossian, Ph.D., Vice President of Marketing at TTA, and Amy DuVernet, Ph.D., Director of Training Manager Development at Training Industry, Inc., will share methods for effective training and improved employee retention, based on new research study results.
This webinar will provide insights into:
- The importance of learners’ training preferences
- How to select the most effective training methods based on training topic
- What you can do to determine the best strategy for your organization
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app