If you have a substantial number of courses with Flash content, developing a cost-effective, efficient and speedy solution is more complicated than you might think. Without the right upfront considerations, processes and data, your organization could end up with courses that do not function properly and require additional expense due to unnecessary rework.
How do you accurately determine which courses to convert and which to replace, refresh or retire? How do you keep from over-spending to achieve optimum results? How do you take advantage of this opportunity to strengthen your e-learning content in the process?
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by Raytheon Professional Services. Your hosts, David Grant, curriculum manager at Raytheon Professional Services, and Phil Scheidhauer, global technology lead at Raytheon Professional Services, will discuss the risks, challenges and opportunities associated with the migration from Flash to HTML5.
This interactive webinar will provide easy-to-understand insights on:
- The important role that analysis plays in the conversion process
- How to manage the risks and challenges associated with converting numerous courses before the Flash deadline
- Which processes and upfront analysis you need before converting
- Lessons learned from converting thousands of courses for top learning organizations
- The tool that will take the guesswork out of the process