Have you heard? The latest buzz in employee training is turning the traditional classroom structure on its head.
After a decade of proving its worth in higher education, the flipped classroom has finally come to the workplace. As organizations begin to embrace the flipped learning model for employee development, the first questions are often practical: how it works and where to begin.
To give you a head start — and help you start thinking about ways you can make the flip in your own learning and development programs — join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by Panopto. Steve Rozillis will provide a top-to-bottom review of the flipped classroom. You’ll learn:
- How flipped learning rearranges the structure of the traditional classroom.
- The numbers behind why more and more L&D teams are making the flip.
- Tips for how to create and distribute pre-class lecture videos.
- Ideas for what you can do with all your new in-class time.
- Flipped learning use cases from other organizations.