If you’re already modifying your learning strategies to drive behavioral change and get results, brace yourself: More innovations are coming. If you haven’t been asked to incorporate new strategies already, expect it. Between a remote/hybrid workplace, the new “metaverse” and the expectation of knowledge on-demand, it’s HARD to keep up with today’s distracted workforce.
Virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), microlearning, games and gamification, video-based practice and machine learning (ML) are getting better results, so how will you incorporate them in a practical way?
Join three heavy hitters: John Blackmon, chief technology officer at ELB Learning (formerly eLearning Brothers), Stephen Baer, chief creative officer at The Game Agency (a division of ELB Learning) and Geoff Curless, senior vice president of sales, learning solutions at ELB Learning. With great expertise, these speakers can share how to navigate these new technologies and how to integrate them into your learning environment.
This interactive webinar will provide easy-to-understand insights on :
- Managing and preparing for the future technologies of the learning ecosystem.
- Modern virtual reality (VR) technologies.
- Modern augmented reality (AR) technologies.
- Modern video-based practice and machine learning (ML) technologies.
- How to add games and gamification to your training.