Most L&D professionals agree that microlearning – when done right – provides quicker access to learning, significantly increases retention and engagement, and improves overall workplace performance. Most of all, it enables new employees to become productive sooner and contribute more within the organization. The value of microlearning can be exponential when it is properly designed as an integral element of a comprehensive learning solution.
However, recent research shows that only 41 percent of organizations have made microlearning a training priority, and only 19 percent understand that the design and development of microlearning is key to success.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar. David Grant, curriculum manager at Raytheon Professional Services, will demonstrate the value of microlearning – to the learner and the organization – as an element of a systemic learning solution.
This interactive webinar will provide easy-to-understand insights on:
- The science behind evaluating and designing an enriched learning solution comprised of formal, informal and microlearning components
- The key decision-making processes essential to designing and developing microlearning as a part of a larger systemic solution
- The process for selecting the appropriate microlearning for the best instructional design solution
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app