Employees today are working in a constantly changing environment, and the way they learn needs to keep up with that change.
For your business to maintain a competitive advantage, it’s vital for its employees to be continually improving and learning. You may have some good ideas about what it takes to implement a culture of learning, but what’s your strategy? Do you have the tools and resources necessary to build a solid foundation for your learning culture? What’s your communication plan? How will you measure success and failure?
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by BizLibrary. Libby Mullen, learning and development manager at BizLibrary, will talk about what an engaged learning culture looks like, the strategies that will turn your ideas into a reality, how to make sure your training really sticks and how to manage the change that will inevitably occur as you implement a culture of learning.
This webinar will share easy-to-understand insights into:
- The key characteristics of an engaged learning culture
- Why microlearning is the ideal tool for a real culture shift
- How the science of learning reinforces training and increases ROI
- Why change is inevitable and how to deal with it in a positive way
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app