Employees today are working in a constantly changing environment, and the way they learn needs to keep up with that change.
For your business to maintain a competitive advantage, it’s vital for its employees to be continually improving and learning. You may have some good ideas about what it takes to implement a culture of learning, but what’s your strategy? Do you have the tools and resources necessary to build a solid foundation for your learning culture? What’s your communication plan? How will you measure success and failure?
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by BizLibrary. Libby Mullen, a client success manager at BizLibrary, will talk about what an engaged learning culture looks like, the strategies that will turn your ideas into a reality, how to make sure your training really sticks and how to manage the change that will inevitably occur as you implement a culture of learning.
This webinar will share easy-to-understand insights into:
- The key characteristics of an engaged learning culture
- Why microlearning is the ideal tool for a real culture shift
- How the science of learning reinforces training and increases ROI
- Why change is inevitable and how to deal with it in a positive way
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app