Curriculum mapping is a powerful tool that helps learning leaders see the big picture in their organizations. It asks questions like:
- “How does this learning experience fit into our overall organization goals?”
- “What are other companies doing?”
- “What constitutes a win for us?”
- “Where should we start?”
- “What will learners know, be able to do, or believe after the learning experience?”
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by Inno-Versity, to learn how curriculum mapping can answer these vital questions. Your hosts, Miriam Taylor, vice president of learning strategy, and Dr. Jerry Zandstra, chief strategy officer, will lead a discussion through the key steps of curriculum mapping and examine case studies of a medical device manufacturer, a national restaurant franchise and a luxury retail manufacturer.
- Getting alignment in your learning projects.
- Establishing a baseline for measuring return on learning.
- Determining redundancies or gaps.
- Creating priorities on your learning needs.