Video is now recognized as one of the most effective methods for delivering training content to a dispersed workforce. With its ability to shorten employee onboarding, increase retention of information and reduce the amount of classroom time, it’s imperative that organizations across all industries tap into the power of video to enhance internal training programs.
For tips on how to create engaging, high-quality video, join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar. Calvin McKnight and Barry Canty, from the interactive how-to video solution SpeachMe, will share insights from their work with companies that include Airbus, GE, Tesla and Merck.
This webinar will provide easy-to-understand insights on:
- Best practices for streamlining the creation and delivery of effective how-to training videos
- The benefits of including interactive elements and various media types in your training videos
- How to augment formal training materials with video created by subject matter experts
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app