Keeping employees safe is an issue that affects most organizations and millions of employees. Learning leaders are combining a variety of training methods to accelerate learning that leads to a reduction in safety incidents. High-impact, video-rich microlearning that transports employees into relevant situations can help them develop and retain safety competencies to drive real business results.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar sponsored by DuPont Sustainable Solutions. Your host, Felicia Dunn, business development manager, will demonstrate how DuPont delivers microlearning to help improve employee safety.
This webinar will share how you can:
- Improve safety training with four uses of microlearning
- Strengthen and optimize safety knowledge transfer
- Learn from organizations that are currently using microlearning
- Deliver just-in-time, bite-sized safety training on your tablet or smartphone
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app