As a global society, we are becoming more diverse every day. Many companies are striving to be more diverse and inclusive but are falling short. Why? Because most companies are not doing the right kinds of activities, not doing enough activities, or are only addressing one piece of the issue.
D&I initiatives can be compared to Maslow’s hierarchy of needs. Diversity awareness starts at the bottom and sets the foundation. As organizations progress, they move to active diversity management and evolve to become inclusive at the top of the pyramid. If an organization sets out to be inclusive from the start, then diversity will naturally follow.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by Southern New Hampshire University. During this interactive presentation, Dr. Shawn Andrews, founder and CEO of Andrews Research International, will share insights on:
- The difference between diversity and inclusion.
- The impact of global D&I trends.
- The business case for diversity.
- How to identify D&I gaps and opportunities in your organization.
- How to apply different approaches to develop a diverse and inclusive workplace.