Top Learning Portal/LMS Companies Application
Opens August 28
- This application is for online portals/websites for training administration and learner activities. Learners can access formal, informal and collaborative learning content from a learning management system and other related tools. These online portals allow the management of learning experiences through a variety of user and administrative features for publishing, authoring and administering training.
About the top training companies lists
How do you find the best training partner to develop talent within your organization, or deliver the most effective programs to your valued customers? At Training Industry, it’s our business to know what makes a great training company.
We recognize a select group of companies in each sector as a Top 20 Training Company, representing overall sector leadership, or as a Watch List company, representing emerging or unique strengths or capabilities. Our lists of top training companies are based on extensive research, interactions with companies around the world, and thorough analysis of the capabilities, experience, and expertise of hundreds of learning organizations. Our goal is to help you find the right training partner and to deliver on our mission to create a more efficient marketplace for learning.
To use our Top Training Companies lists:
- Select and view any of our Top Training Companies lists and listed companies
- If you’re looking for a vendor to meet a specific need, contact us for a complimentary referral.
- Click here for frequently asked questions about our Top 20 award applications.
To be notified when new Top 20 lists are announced:
- Sign up for Top 20 alerts here. We’ll let you know when a new application or list is announced.
To request your company is evaluated for a future Top 20 list:
- To be considered for our lists, companies must submit an application for their respective categories. Click here to download the Top 20 Application Schedule.