Stay tuned for our 2022 schedule coming later in q4!
what are top training companies?
Through extensive research, interactions with companies around world, and thorough analysis of the capabilities, experience, and expertise of hundreds of learning organizations, Training Industry recognizes select companies that offer the best training programs, products and services on our Top Training Companies Lists. Our Top 20 Companies Lists recognize leading organizations in a given training segment. These companies distinguish themselves by offering innovative products and services that meet the needs of a wide range of client organizations. Our Watch List Companies represent organizations with emerging or unique strengths and capabilities in a training segment.
2021 Award Categories:
Click on a category for more information!
• Experiential Learning Technologies
• Leadership Training
• Sales Training and Enablement
• Training Outsourcing
• Custom Content Development
• Online Learning Library
• Learning Experience Platform (LXP)
• Employee Health, Safety and Wellness
• Learning Management System (LMS)
• IT Training
• Assessment and Evaluation
How to apply
Check out our application schedule to see when your category opens.
We are pleased to announce that we have a new platform for our Top Training Companies Awards!
- Click here to register an account.
- After your account is registered, sign in to be brought to your account dashboard page.
- You should promptly receive an email asking you to verify your account. You cannot start a new entry until you have verified your account.
- On the “My entries” page, click “Start entry”.
- Under the “Category” dropdown, select which Top Training Companies Application you are applying for.
- For “Entry Name” please list your company name.
- Continue filling out your application by selecting “Save + next” at the bottom of the page.
- You may “Save + close” and return at a later date, “Preview” your entry, or “Submit entry”.
- You may continue editing your application after submission up until the deadline.
- Return to this page to log in and edit or view your entry.
- If you wish to apply to another Top Training Companies category, log in during the application window and start a new entry.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of being selected as a top training company
- Top 20 and Watch List companies are featured on our website- which generates over 350,000 sessions per month!
- Training Industry issues a formal press release, posts on social media, and sends an email announcement to over 215,000 subscribers.
- Top 20 and Watch List companies receive a badge that can be shared on their website, in emails or social media pages.
- If interested, selected companies may also order a physical award to display in their office!
benefits of applying
Even if your organization is not selected as a Top 20 or Watch List company, there are still benefits to submitting an application!
- Referrals to buyers from Training Industry- with a greater understanding of your offering, we can recommend your organization to buyers based on their unique training needs.
- Your company is automatically considered to be featured on our annual Corporate Training Landscape. This graphic displays key companies in each major sector of corporate learning and development.
After the application deadline, submissions are scored using Training Industry’s proprietary algorithm based on the category criteria, reviewed internally, and then finalized with the Top 20 committee. Companies are notified of the status of their application around 6-8 weeks after the application deadline. Selected Top 20 and Watch List companies will be notified before the official announcement to verify correct company information and logos.
Check out our FAQ page for more questions!
For other questions, contact us at email@example.com.