Monday, June 17 | 8:30 – 12:30 p.m.
The most effective training professionals are not only skilled at training design and delivery, but are also strong internal consultants who partner with business stakeholders to facilitate a deep understanding of the organization’s challenges and goals. Together, they build and implement solutions that drive business results.
This pre-conference master class will equip you with tools and tactics for managing the consulting process in your organization. By emphasizing the strategic competencies defined in the Training Manager Competency Model™, this course will prepare you for your role in partnering with internal clients.
In this master class, you will learn how to:
- Define each step of the consulting process
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to:
- Identify relevant issues
- Define clear roles
- Communicate solutions and potential obstacles
- Negotiate solutions and success measures
- Provide and receive feedback in ways that enhance the relationship
This master class is part of Training Industry’s Continuing Professional Development offerings. View the full catalog of courses here.