The Training Industry Request for Proposal (RFP) Guidelines and Outline e-book is a resource for training professionals who are considering sourcing products and services in support of learning and development objectives.
“The goal of the RFP is to solicit enough information from a variety of suppliers to determine which can best manage the processes and/or products you need for the right price and within the right time frame to make your organization successful.” –From the Introduction
This guide covers:
- The types of proposals: Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Information (RFI), and Requests for Quotations (RFQ).
- The seven stages of training outsourcing.
- Types of sourcing engagements, including an overview of the Master Service Agreement (MSA), Service Level Agreement (SLA), Statement of Work (SOW), and Purchase Order (PO).
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) models for training.
- The process followed when creating an RFP, and the three parts of a typical RFP.
- Links to additional Training Industry resources available to assist your sourcing process.
To access the RFP Guide e-book, please fill out the form below: