Indianapolis – January 22, 2020 – TouchPoint One, the leading provider of employee engagement and performance management solutions for contact centers, today released an update of its Sidekick agent coaching system. Sidekick enables supervisors and other front-line leaders to intelligently and systematically manage coaching, recognition, and other agent support activities across the full spectrum of performance metrics. Sidekick is fully integrated with TouchPoint One’s award-winning Acuity contact center performance management platform and is available immediately as a free upgrade to current Sidekick customers.
“Since its initial release last year, customer enthusiasm for Sidekick has been extraordinary,” said Greg Salvato, CEO of TouchPoint One. “Supervisors require insight, tools, and structure to become effective frontline leaders and Sidekick delivers with a feature-set that is unmatched in the industry. We strongly encourage customer experience leaders committed to strengthening supervisor capabilities, employee engagement, and team performance to evaluate Sidekick and consider its potential to boost the performance of their contact center operations.”
Sidekick combines real-time performance intelligence with agent coaching, recognition, satisfaction, best-practice modeling and other features to streamline, shape, and optimize supervisor support routines. It’s the first agent coaching solution designed specifically to help contact center supervisors establish strong and productive bonds with agents and develop the skills they need to confidently lead their teams.
Sidekick SaaS Update Key Enhancements:
- Coaching Quality Rating System. Sidekick journal entries trigger automatic notifications to agents to acknowledge and rate support interactions delivered by their supervisors. The feature adds a powerful channel for continuous agent input regarding the effectiveness of support provided.
- Augmented Performance Scoring. “Touch Quality” scoring produces a continuous measure of employee satisfaction and insight for supervisors and management to identify coaching strengths as well as opportunities for improvement. Touch Quality scoring increases supervisor accountability and ensures the integrity of support delivery.
- Dashboard Enhancements. Updated Sidekick user interface provides supervisors with real-time insight into the support they’ve delivered to their agents enabling coaching approach and strategy to be optimized on the fly.
- Expanded Management Reporting: New Sidekick reports provide managers with clear visibility into the coaching and support delivered by their supervisors. Sidekick reports provide managers with the intelligence needed to effectively guide and mentor their team leaders and to custom-tailor individualized skills development programs.
- Turnkey Supervisor Scorecard (SSC): Offers pre-configured Supervisor Scorecard based on ESAT, Team Performance, Attrition, and Tool Utilization (expanded/custom modeling options available). SSC eliminates external data dependencies and related management cost for KPI-driven supervisor reporting, support, and training.
- Collaborative Performance Review Framework. Integrated performance review workflow allows organizations to transition from a burdensome, counterproductive annual appraisal process to one in which agents and managers collaborate in a continuous support process.
“Veyo is firmly committed to delivering the highest levels of reliability, quality, and transparency to our Non-Emergency Medical Transport (NEMT) customers, partners, and members,” said Robert Camacho, Executive Vice President of Operations at Veyo. “Sidekick systemizes the critical agent support routines necessary for supervisors to develop productive relationships with their agents and lead their teams to success. The addition of Sidekick to TouchPoint One’s Acuity performance management platform equips our customer care and support organization with an intelligent, structured, and collaborative system that creates value throughout all levels of our business.”
Sidekick is a vital component in the digital transformation of performance management and employee engagement that helps organizations better understand their operations, improve organizational alignment, enhance both the employee and customer experience, and drive progressively improved financial and operational performance. Contact centers leaders are drawn to Sidekick and the Acuity performance management platform for its documented record of helping to fix attrition, absenteeism, performance, and engagement challenges and reducing operational expense.
About TouchPoint One
TouchPoint One is the leading provider of employee engagement and performance management solutions for contact centers. The Company’s Acuity product is a full-featured contact center performance management platform that enables improved decision making, talent development, and process execution at every operational level. TouchPoint One customer contact solutions deliver the rich benefits of employee dashboards, balanced scorecards, gamification, and advanced performance management through innovative design and complete, functional alignment with business processes and strategies. http://www.touchpointone.com