Greensboro, NC – May 9, 2019 – The Brooks Group, a global sales training and selling solutions firm, announced the release of the Selling to Different Personality Types training program.
The Selling to Different Personality Types training program teaches your sales professionals the four DISC personality types, and how they play out in a business setting. Through the activity filled program, participants will be put in the buyer’s seat and learn how to communicate most effectively through phone, email, and face-to-face situations.
Program participants will learn:
- How to quickly and easily recognize a prospect or customer’s behavior style—and adjust their approach to match
- Actionable strategies for applying aspects of the four most common behavior styles in their day-to-day selling and communicating activities
- How recognizing their own behavior style can improve overall workplace performance
- The role self-awareness plays in getting ROI from time spent with a prospect
- The questions, benefits, type of proof, and conversation pacing that work best with each personality style
Selling to Different Personality Types is an ideal program for any sales team looking to gain an edge over the competition, adjust their selling strategy to match their buyer’s ideal style, and reduce unwanted friction that keeps buyers resistant to making purchasing decisions. For more information about the program and to request an info-packet, contact us.
About The Brooks Group
Founded in 1977, The Brooks Group focuses on providing clients with practical, straightforward solutions to improve and maintain overall sales effectiveness. Comprehensive sales assessments allow training to be highly individualized, and an industry-leading coaching and reinforcement methodology solidifies training and improves client ROI.
To learn more about The Brooks Group, visit http://www.thebrooksgroup.com