Philadelphia – January 24, 2019 – Richardson, a leading global sales training and performance improvement company, announced today the completion of their Connected Selling Curriculum™, a collection of sales training programs built to work together and build upon each other across roles and capabilities to drive a common language and clear approach for sales performance at scale. This announcement follows the recent launch of three new programs in late 2018 from Richardson: Prosperous Account Strategy, Intentional Pursuit Strategy, and High-Stakes Consultative Dialogues.
Backed by significant research in behavioral science and the current business environment, Richardson spent the past 24 months reengineering and digitizing its core sales training programs as well as launching new programs in order to meet the needs of the market today. The Connected Selling Curriculum™ is a part of Richardson’s blended learning architecture that minimizes time out of market by providing pre and post work on Richardson Accelerate™, a digital learning platform, and maximizes impact spent in the classroom. Richardson’s Connected Selling Curriculum™ provides:
- Flexibility to train different roles across the organization while achieving consistency and a common language among various groups, such as field sales, complex sales, inside sales, service, and managers
- Sales and learning leaders’ options to leverage subscription access to the full curriculum of content
- Interconnected skills across programs, as well as transferrable skills across different roles
- Behavioral science to help navigate the modern buyer journey and drive more sales
- The skills necessary to help organizations shape better customer conversations and create competitive advantage
“This is a major milestone for Richardson,” said Chief Product Officer, Chris Tiné. “We have invested in building a curriculum that delivers modern selling capabilities in a blended offering that leverages our Accelerate™ platform and is unlike anything else in the market right now. This isn’t the end of that work; we are excited to continue our investment and expand the curriculum to continue to stay at the front edge of what sales professionals need to be effective in today’s business climate.”
To learn more about Richardson’s Connected Selling Curriculum™, please click here.
To learn more about Richardson, please contact Meghan Steiner at email@example.com or visit richardson.com.
Richardson is a global sales training and performance improvement company focused on helping you drive revenue and grow long-term customer relationships. Our market proven sales and coaching methodology combined with our active learning approach ensures your sales teams learn, master, and apply new behaviors when and where they matter most — in front of the buyer. Get to know us and learn about how we help drive the world’s most inspiring sales organizations to their next levels of excellence.