BOSTON — Aug. 9, 2023 — RAIN Group, a global sales training company delivering results through in-person and virtual sales training, coaching, and reinforcement, announced today the launch of Self-Study+, an approach combining the advantages of self-paced learning with the power of practice, feedback, and collaboration.
Featuring 77 modules across critical skill areas and 11 standard learning journeys, Self-Study+ is the ultimate solution where sellers complete a self-study program in cohorts, complete application assignments to apply the learning to real-life sales situations, and receive regular coaching and feedback.
“Sales leaders and enablement professionals face an uphill battle. Many have limited budgets, but they still must train and upskill their team to create pipeline, grow accounts, and beat the competition. This isn’t just another self-study solution. It stands apart from other self-directed learning options in many ways. Not only is it cost-effective, but it also allows sales organizations to adopt a training process that’s practical, timely, and delivers the skills sellers need to maximize performance. It’s also easy to include modules in new hire onboarding to ensure consistent sales training and selling language for new hires,” shared Erica Schultz, CMO of RAIN Group.
The Self-Study+ approach includes the following:
1. Kickoff Session: Participants join training in cohorts that begin with a virtual kickoff session. This is an opportunity to build excitement, set expectations, and create shared accountability.
2. Self-Study: New modules are released weekly (or at the company’s discretion). This includes microlearning videos, tips, and tools. Knowledge checks are also incorporated to test the understanding of concepts in each module.
3. Application Assignment: Following each module, participants are given assignments and challenged to apply new skills in real sales scenarios.
4. Peer Review: Participants are matched up with accountability partners to check progress, share assignments, and offer feedback.
5. Application Coaching: Sellers and their supervisors meet to review and discuss module content and assignments, collaborate, and share best practices.
To ensure the reinforcement of concepts, participants enroll in RAIN Mail, a mobile and email app that presents sales scenarios with difficult choices and immediate feedback, for 90 days following the completion of the program.
Schultz continued, “Another major benefit to Self-Study+ is that program admins gain access to our engagement playbook to drive training adoption. Based on our research, we also know how important coaching is, so we include coaching guides for each module to enable managers to support sellers. We provide several resources to set sales leaders and their teams up for success.”
Self-Study+ is ideal for sales teams with more than 10 sellers. To learn more or request a demo, visit: https://hubs.li/Q01ZK30N0
About RAIN Group
Founded in 2002, RAIN Group is a Top 20 Sales Training Company that delivers award-winning results through training, coaching, and reinforcement. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of salespeople, managers, and professionals in over 75 countries significantly increase their sales results. Headquartered in the greater Boston area, office locations include Bogotá, Geneva, Johannesburg, London, Mexico City, Mumbai, Santiago, São Paulo, Seoul, Sydney, and Toronto. Learn more at https://www.rainsalestraining.com or follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/rain-group_2