RALEIGH, N.C. — June 11, 2020 — PeopleFluent, a leading provider of cloud-based talent acquisition, talent management and learning solutions for large and mid-sized enterprises, today announced the availability of its next-generation enterprise recruiting solution.
Designed for enterprise organizations of all sizes, PeopleFluent Recruiting makes it faster and easier for global organizations to recruit and hire the best possible talent from both internal and external candidates.
PeopleFluent Recruiting promotes internal mobility and streamlines the entire hiring journey: from candidate attraction and engagement, to applicant screening and selection, through to the onboarding of new starters.
“Until now, recruiting organizations have been limited to selecting: (1) legacy applicant tracking systems that are difficult to use and administer, (2) human capital management suites with nascent recruiting capabilities; or (3) standalone recruiting solutions that focus solely on external candidates. Relying on employees to monitor internal candidate portals as the sole source for internal mobility and employee advancement doesn’t work. Ultimately, these tools fail to solve the staffing needs of modern organizations,” said Stephen Bruce, Managing Director of PeopleFluent.
“Recruiting teams want detailed talent management data to identify, evaluate and promote internal employees, a rich set of recruiting capabilities like integrated sourcing, texting, live and on-demand video, interviewing self-scheduling, scorecards, easy third-party integrations and mobile apps for recruiting on the go, all wrapped around a world-class user experience for recruiters, managers, employees, and candidates.”
PeopleFluent Recruiting provides multiple talent acquisition capabilities into one solution designed to improve internal and external hiring, process efficiency within the hiring teams, and candidate experience.
Key capabilities include:
- Industry-leading user experience benefiting recruiting teams, hiring managers, employees, and candidates.
- Rapid deployment in weeks, not months.
- Self-administered configurable job portals and an AI-assisted messenger for a truly modern candidate interaction.
- Job marketing, advertising, and premium job board syndication including single-click posting to free job boards.
- Integrated search and employee talent data for identifying, selecting, and promoting internal mobility.
- Text/SMS capabilities for faster and better communication.
- Candidate marketing (CRM) and nurture campaigns
- Native mobile application for recruiting on the go.
- Rich candidate profiles: from team notes to social accounts, all in one clean, actionable view.
- Drag-and-drop pipeline and workflow management with easily configurable automated recruiting stage action workflows.
- Comprehensive interview scheduling tools, including block scheduling and candidate self-scheduling
- An integrated outbound sourcing solution with millions of candidates at your fingertips
- Live video interviewing and on-demand video questionnaire capabilities, as well as interview guides and templates.
- eSignature capabilities and automation of third-party provider integrations (for background checks and assessment tools, etc.)
- Easy-to-use, automated requisition approvals, and a job description library.
- Comprehensive onboarding module to welcome new hires into your culture, automate the preboarding administration processes, and streamline new hire performance and training tasks
- Agency and third-party recruiting portals.
- Seamless integrations with the Google Apps suite, Outlook, and Office 365 email and calendar tools, as well as, integration with the Zoom video platform.
- Global hiring with a suite of tools and features to automate and simplify the process of general data protection regulation (GDPR) compliance.
- Slack integration for improved collaboration, notifications, and hiring tasks, all without leaving Slack.
“In 2020, the war for talent has been totally transformed,” said Tom Sykes, Director of Product Management at PeopleFluent. “Recruiting teams are currently under enormous pressure due to increased role complexity, fluid hiring volumes, and requirements to leverage internal resources. When making technology investments, organizations often focus just on external candidate experience but there’s now an even greater need for leaders to invest in tools that optimize candidate pools and improve efficiency and quality of hire. PeopleFluent Recruiting addresses that need, providing an end-to-end candidate experience with the needs of today’s busy recruiters and hiring managers top of mind.”
A webinar introducing the new PeopleFluent Recruiting platform, including a live demo, will be held Tuesday, June 16, at 11 am ET. Click here to register.
As a market leader in integrated talent management and learning solutions, PeopleFluent helps companies hire, develop, reward, and advance a skilled and motivated workforce. Deployed separately or as a suite, our software spans recruitment, performance, compensation, succession, and learning—tailored for either large or mid-enterprise organizations. We deliver unmatched functionality and flexibility, recognized by leading analysts, to develop people, drive performance and deliver results.
Our talent solutions unify talent processes within a collaborative experience that enables HR and L&D teams to guide managers and employees with contextual learning—right in the flow of work.
A part of Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG), PeopleFluent provides world-class service and an unparalleled ecosystem of partners to optimize employee experience, employer brand, and business results.
For more, visit peoplefluent.com.