ST. LOUIS — March 20, 2020 — Effective today, Engagedly is offering a suite of products part of its Remote Work Toolkit free to any organization, until Sept 30th, 2020.
The Coronavirus has affected the way we work today and for months to come. Unprecedented events require unprecedented measures. We at Engagedly believe it is our responsibility as socially conscious corporate citizens to help equip organizations with additional tools and resources during this time of crisis.
Engagedly’s cloud platform is built to engage, motivate, develop and drive performance. Given the virtual environment, many organizations have quickly transitioned to, it is even more imperative that organizations adopt best practices and tools to engage and align their people.
The Remote Work Toolkit will comprise the following:
- Employee Social- Help employees stay connected with a social feed to engage and collaborate
- Tools for employees to provide peer to peer recognition and badges to reinforce/drive organizational culture across virtual teams.
- Goals/OKR – Align key objectives, see contributions, and progress on strategic initiatives.
- Ongoing Check-ins – Check in with your team members periodically, keep teams aligned and help them be productive.
- Learning (LMS) – Continue to develop your people with easy to use online training tools.
- Survey(s) – Get feedback on how people are doing and what they need to be successful in a virtual environment.
Sri Chellappa, Co-Founder/President stated “In this environment where fear and uncertainty rule, we all must do our part as leaders of organizations to provide an environment of calm and optimism. We feel fortunate to able to be in a position to offer such tools to all organizations that can leverage some of these best practices to tide over this crisis”
Organizations interested in the Remote Work Toolkit can visit Engagedly.com to learn more about the product and email Sales@engagedly.com to request an instance to be set up.
This initiative will not include custom setup/implementation services but Engagedly’s customer success and implementation teams will hold a series of webinars tailored to implementation success.
Engagedly is a leading global provider of performance management and employee engagement software and services based in St. Louis, MO with offices in India, Australia, The Netherlands and the UK. Engagedly’s platform offers people enablement tools, such as Goal Setting, Manager Feedback, Peer Praise, Idea Generation, Knowledge Sharing/eLearning, Rewards, Objectives Alignment (OKR) & Social Performance. The extremely customizable and user-friendly interface is perfect for any company looking to better engage employees and increase performance.