Boston – September 20, 2018 – Thought Industries, one of the fastest growing online learning SaaS companies, announced today that eMoney Advisor selected its Customer Learning PlatformTM to support major training organizational improvements.
In the business of helping financial professionals firms drive revenue and growth, eMoney Advisor (eMoney) was experiencing rapid growth itself. Adding nearly 100 employees for three years in a row, the company needed a more efficient, standardized, and cost-effective way to handle onboarding and continuing education.
Previously, all onboarding was on-site, instructor-led training (ILT). Multiply this by hundreds of courses, and hundreds of learners located across the country, and eMoney’s:
- Learning logistics were becoming hard to manage
- Training costs were rising due to travel expenses and delayed training start times
- Training was also becoming harder to standardize
- Resources were being stretched thin─pulling people from their jobs and departments to handle the company’s escalating on-site training needs
“Thought Industries has given us the platform to support big organizational change,” said Celeste Hernandez Revelli, Director of Financial Planning at eMoney Advisor. “Not only were we looking to transform our employee onboarding, but we were also planning to apply this new training program to customers and other learning audiences down the road.”
eMoney enlisted 25 people from nearly every department in the company to help design, develop, and implement the new program. After assembling their team, eMoney began a search for a training platform that could support and replace much of their instructor-led training with on-demand eLearning. They were also looking for a platform that could easily scale to keep up with their growth and was designed for rapid content development. Thought Industries’ Customer Learning Platform best fit the bill.
“The better customer service we provide, the better we, and our customers, perform,” explained Hernandez. “So, that’s why we chose the Customer Learning Platform. It could easily keep up with our demand for content and help us offer the best customer support training, in a uniform and efficient way.”
Touted as “the fastest way to an educated customer,” Thought Industries’ Customer Learning Platform helps companies onboard and train more customers, at a lower cost, to achieve higher satisfaction, product adoption, and customer success.
After selecting their learning platform, eMoney spent eight months planning, building, and writing content for their new training program. They then spent five months implementing their Thought Industries platform and have already addressed the four main challenges they set out to overcome:
- Simplified learning logistics training is now automated, supported by a learning platform and accessed online.
- Significant reduction in training costs─very few learners have to travel for training and lose that additional time away from their jobs; courses can also be repurposed for other learning groups, which has cut the number of classes in half.
- Better, standardized training─for all US-based employees and international contractors with built-in tools to easily test and assess training for ongoing improvement.
- Additional resources to tackle other initiatives─eMoney’s employees are no longer needed to help with in-person training.
“eMoney Advisor is constantly on the cutting-edge of financial technology─not only in the solutions they offer their clients, but in the way they leverage education and training for their business,” said Doug Murphy, President of Thought Industries. “Our platform will enable them to scale these online learning programs to all their customers, and we’re excited to work with them to grow both their internal and external learning operations.”
ABOUT EMONEY ADVISORS
eMoney Advisor is a leading financial technology company that provides scalable wealth management solutions for financial professionals firms. With more than 50,000 clients and 2 million end-clients nationwide, their technology enables financial professionals to build stronger client relationships, streamline business operations, and drive revenue and growth.
ABOUT THOUGHT INDUSTRIES
Thought Industries powers the business of learning with the Learning Business Platform and Customer Learning Platform. Two comprehensive suites of enterprise-level learning delivery and monetization tools enable businesses and organizations to deliver engaging and fully-branded learning experiences to their business and consumer audiences. From creating online courses to managing an online learning business, a library of powerful, easy-to-use enable organizations to get to market cost-effectively and engage with customers across their entire lifecycle.