AMERICAN FORK, Utah — Jan. 28, 2020 — Learning solutions leader eLearning Brothers today introduces the Rockstar Learning Platform, a digital learning platform that incorporates both LMS and LXP features, designed to provide a solution for today’s critical learning needs and challenges. These include everything from virtual onboarding and employee training to customer training, partner training, self-directed learning, upskilling, reskilling, cross-training, and virtual instructor-led training. The Rockstar Learning Platform also enables continuous knowledge streams through a combination of channels and user-generated content to eliminate bottlenecks in getting knowledge from those who have it to those who need it. It is now the central hub of the suite of eLearning solutions offered by eLearning Brothers.
“Our LMS business had tremendous growth in 2020 with a 250% increase in new client logos and an even greater increase in new sales,” states Andrew Scivally, CEO of eLearning Brothers. “Companies are realizing we’re ahead of the market with solutions to deliver a better learning experience for remote employees. That’s also why we’re excited to release an even more powerful learning platform today in the Rockstar Learning Platform.”
Unlike other learning management systems, The Rockstar Learning Platform is designed to deliver the most engaging user experience as a priority; it combines the best of both worlds: the experiential side of an LXP (Learning Experience Platform) with traditional LMS (Learning Management System) features.
“We depend on this learning platform to create and publish five to eight new courses each month for our clients,” states Joey Davenport, President of Hoopis Performance Network “These new enhancements will make our learning and development team more productive and our courses more effective. The result is better-prepared workers who are excited to dive into their learning.”
Some top features of The Rockstar Learning Platform include:
- Pre-Assessment with Automatic Enrollment to personalize content to learners based on their skill gaps and interests
- Events for integrating Virtual Instructor-Led Training into courses and learning pathways
- Learner Activities to facilitate higher levels of engagement and retention, with task lists for on-the-job training guidance and evidence uploads to document real-world learning and experience
- Channels that enable you to turn on learning streams in your organization to provide a constant flow of knowledge, provided in almost real-time to the people who need it in order to competently perform their jobs and enhance their skill set
- A “Contribute” button that enables channel members, in one click, to create and share learning content with others in the channel
- Other premium tools you can add on include Rehearsal for video coaching, the BizLibrary video microlearning course collection, and game templates from The Training Arcade.
“Whether you’re looking for an LMS, an LXP, a digital learning platform to deliver online, interactive learning experiences, or just a quick and easy way to provide video-based training on desktop and mobile devices, the Rockstar Learning Platform is a powerful solution,” says Christian Weibell, Chief Product Officer “It’s an easy to use solution that will effectively meet your needs today and to allow you to grow and innovate in the future.”
Specific details about The Rockstar Learning Platform will be revealed at the upcoming eLearning Brothers launch event.
Whether learning professionals build their training courses, outsource custom training development, or buy off-the-shelf courses and learning games, eLearning Brothers brings technology and learning content together to provide a single stop for companies to rock their learning goals. More information HERE.
For more information, visit eLearningBrothers.com to schedule a demonstration.
About eLearning Brothers
eLearning Brothers is a leader in corporate learning technology and custom training development solutions. Its suite of integrated training development and delivery tools include Lectora, for creating advanced interactive learning content, CenarioVR for creating immersive eLearning experiences in VR, and the eLearning Brother’s Asset Library to enhance all learning content. These learning experiences can be integrated into The Rockstar Learning Platform as reusable modules into learning pathways, courses, or curricula.
eLearning Brothers helps everyone create and deliver eLearning that rocks!