Columbia, MD and London – September 5, 2017 – Global performance improvement solutions provider GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) announced that it has acquired certain assets and the business of CLS Performance Solutions Limited (CLS), an independent provider of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) end user adoption and training services in the United Kingdom. CLS will operate as part of GP Strategies’ Performance Readiness Solutions group effective September 1, 2017. This acquisition will extend GP Strategies’ ability to deliver ERP systems training and user adoption services in the United Kingdom and throughout Europe.
- Established in 2011 and headquartered in London, England
- Develops and delivers successful learning solutions for ERP implementations for large multinational clients
- Holds expertise with a variety of ERP solutions
- Awarded the prestigious Gold Standard Accredited Learning Provider status by the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI), for its 6th year
- Maintains a team of Training Accreditation Programme (TAP) Certified L&D Practitioners
- Generated revenues of approximately $3 million (£2.3 million) in its most recent fiscal year
Deborah Ung, Executive Vice President of GP Strategies’ Performance Readiness Solutions group, said, “We have a long history of partnering with CLS to support client user adoption and change initiatives associated with ERP implementations. It is a natural fit to have them join the GP Strategies team so we can more strategically support both our customers and partners in Europe.”
Carol Ann Tomlinson, CLS founder, stated, “We are thrilled to be joining GP Strategies. This acquisition allows us to better serve our global customers and strategic partners with greater depth in capabilities and talent.”
Additional information may be found at http://www.clsperformance.com/.
About GP Strategies
GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies’ solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers.