SEATTLE — July 28, 2020 — Today Fierce Conversations announced the launch of Fierce Conversations 3D Simulations, an interactive bite-sized learning modality that provides employees a quick and easy way to engage in real-world scenarios, explore emotional responses, get immediate feedback and reflect on their own performance, all in a safe virtual environment. The company has already created customized simulations with a focus on customer service training that teaches employees how to handle difficult conversations with customers surrounding the coronavirus pandemic, diversity, and inclusion.
This new offering is a form of microlearning – short, easy to digest content for learners to access on their own time – that is quickly gaining in popularity given the new reality of remote working. Research has shown that interactive microlearning boosts learning engagement by 50 percent and enhances knowledge retention by more than 20 percent.
“Businesses want to get to the punchline with training that immediately teaches employees how to have effective conversations that drive results and enrich the relationship within a few minutes,” said Ed Beltran, CEO of Fierce Conversations. “Our new modality does exactly that no matter the on-the-job challenge. This training is able to solve a myriad of current problems, from frontline employees dealing with unconscious bias and how to work with COVID-19 concerns, to how to empower employees to constructively escalate issues that aren’t discussed outside of water cooler whispers.”
Fierce 3D simulations can be fully customized for any business need no matter how challenging they may be. Fierce 3D simulations include:
- Microlearning interactive real-world scenarios, are custom-built by Fierce specifically for all levels of learners in any organization
- Personalized, unique avatars that create captivating roles within your scenarios to build empathy and engage your learners
- Hands-on training to explore emotional responses, get immediate feedback, and reflect on performance all in a safe environment
- Available on laptop, mobile, tablet, and desktop
- Customized branding within all simulations
- Integrates with Articulate, Adobe Captivate, Google Docs, Microsoft Office 365, and many more
- Gamification capabilities for maximizing learner engagement and knowledge retention
- Customized to capture the look and feel of your location, organization, and audiences
“Fierce Conversations 3D Simulations provide relevant and timely solutions that build empathy and engage learners in a completely new way, while also making an immediate impact on organizations,” continued Beltran. “By stepping outside of the one-size-fits all approach, these 3D, real-world scenarios get to the heart of challenges facing employees today.”
For more information, or to register, please visit fierceinc.com/microlearning.
Fierce Conversations is a training company that teaches you how to have effective conversations. Fierce has trained hundreds of thousands to become expert conversationalists who save their organizations time and money by knowing what to talk about, how to talk about it and why it matters for the bottom line. Fierce programs have been successfully implemented at blue-chip companies, nonprofits, and educational organizations worldwide, including Capital One, Wal-Mart, CHRISTUS Health, Coca-Cola, CARE, and Verizon. The company has been honored as an Inc. 500|5000 company eight times, named to TrainingIndustry.com’s “Companies to Watch” list twice, and has won numerous awards for top companies to work for in the state of Washington. Learn how to have conversations that matter at www.fierceinc.com.