SUNRISE, Fl. — May 25, 2023 — CertiProf is an internationally recognized certifying entity committed to professional growth through education. Its purpose is to certify, promote, and validate knowledge to empower people to change their lives.
It constantly updates its portfolio with the most demanded certifications in the job market. CertiProf believes in continuous learning, so it also offers free certifications to invite individuals to improve their profiles.
More than 190,500 people have been certified at no cost in Scrum Foundation; the exam is based on the Official Scrum Guide 2020 and its goal is to learn the fundamentals of this framework.
The company also offers the Business Intelligence Foundation with over 6700 certified people and more than 2200 in Business Model Canvas, followed by the Lean Six Sigma White Belt with over 3000 accredited people.
As a result of the pandemic, more than 36,000 people were certified with the certification in Remote Work to learn the best practices for teleworking. Finally, CertiProf offers free accreditation with over 2000 certified people to boost knowledge in Digital Marketing.
It is essential to highlight that CertiProf grants digital badges issued by Credly, a leading company in the movement of digital credentials, which allows accredited individuals and companies to have a distinction worldwide.
Who Is CertiProf®?
CertiProf® is a certifying entity founded in the United States in 2015, currently located in Sunrise, Florida.
Our philosophy is based on the creation of knowledge in the community, and for this, its collaborative network is formed by:
- Our Lifelong Learners (LLLs) identify themselves as continuous learners, demonstrating their unwavering commitment to lifelong learning, which is vitally important in today’s ever-changing and expanding digital world.
- Whether they pass the exam or not.
- Universities, training centers, and facilitators around the world are part of our network of allied ATPs (Authorized Training Partners).
- The authors (co-creators) are industry experts or practitioners who, with their knowledge, develop content for the creation of new certifications that respond to the industry needs.
- Internal staff: our distributed team with operations in India, Brazil, Colombia, and the United States is in charge of overcoming obstacles, finding solutions, and delivering exceptional results.