Wednesday, November 18 | 10:00 – 10:45 a.m. E.T.
Creating a culture of continuous learning is vital for organizations to drive performance and remain competitive. However, in a rapidly and dynamically changing work environment, employees do not have the time to invest in formal learning. Learning in the flow of work offers better value proposition for both employees and organizations and will help create a continuous learning environment.
During this talk, your speaker – Asha Pandey, founder and chief learning strategist at EI Design – will explain how to leverage learning in the flow of work to build sustainable employee learning habits and drive continuous learning with the help of a unique learning and performance ecosystem-based approach.
This interactive session will provide easy-to-understand insights on:
- The importance of driving continuous learning in a remote working environment.
- The significance of learning in the flow of work in the new learning environment.
- How to leverage learning in the flow of work for continuous learning and develop employee learning habits.
- How to leverage a learning and performance ecosystem-based approach to drive continuous learning.
- How to sustain remote learning momentum with learning and performance consulting.
|Asha Pandey, Founder and Chief Learning Strategist, EI Design
Asha Pandey is the founder and chief learning strategist at EI Design. She heads the organization’s solution architecting and innovation mandates. She brings over 18 years of experience to help EI Design customers transform their learning and keep pace with the changing workplace dynamics. She also heads EI Design’s newly launched learning consulting practice. A regular writer for various global learning forums, Asha is one of the most recognized thought leaders in the industry.