Risk management is the process or discipline of identifying risks to an organization, its people and its property and then working to eliminate or mitigate those risks. Training is often at the core of these processes, since it is people who often cause risk, and it is people who can often prevent it or manage it.
- Research Briefs: Training Strategies for Safety & Risk Management
- Organizational Risk Typology
- The Business of Learning Episode 18, Effective Safety Training: The Product of a Safety Culture and Strategic Alignment
- Risky Business: How L&D Can Play a Role in Risk Management
- Supplier and Course Directory: List of Risk Management Courses