A learning management system (LMS) is a computer-based operating system used by training organizations to register, track and monitor activity in the training function. LMSs have evolved from earlier systems to now include course and student monitoring, resource management, assessments, completion rates and more.
- Market Intelligence Collection: Virtual & Remote Learning Solutions
- Managing Learning Technologies Certificate
- User Experience and the LMS: Ensuring Learning Technologies Are Engaging and Effective
- The Evolution of the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Supplier and Course Directory: List of LMS and LCMS Suppliers