A corporate learning library is a repository of content employees need to perform their jobs successfully. With the evolution of online learning libraries, it’s easier than ever for learners to access content wherever and whenever they need it and for training professionals to ensure that the content learners are consuming is accurate and appropriate for their roles. Online learning libraries can be completely internally created and curated, completely accessed by learners on external sites, or a blend of the two.
- The State of the Online Learning Libraries Market
- Top 20 Training Companies: Online Learning Libraries
- Online Learning Libraries Expand Lifelong Learning to Corporate Customers
- Technology and Informal Learning Drive the Need for Learning Libraries and Content Curation
- Supplier and Course Directory: List of learning libraries