Implicit bias refers to unconscious attitudes and/or stereotypes that affect our views, actions and ability to make good decisions. As implicit bias erodes fairness in hiring, evaluation and many other aspects of work, leaders must actively work to recognize and overcome their biases to create an inclusive, equitable culture. Implicit bias is also known as unconscious bias.
Related Content on TrainingIndustry.com:
- Training Resources to Reduce Inequality and Racial Bias in the Workplace
- Leading Leadership Development Certificate
- The Business of Learning, Episode 27: Inclusive Leadership
- The Business of Learning, Episode 29: How Training Professionals Can Help Organizations Eliminate Racism
- Supplier and Course Directory: List of Diversity Courses