Cybersecurity training helps employees understand cyber-risks to themselves and the organization and prevent cyber-attacks from happening. For example, one common topic addressed in this training is phishing, or the attempt to convince someone to disclose sensitive information in an email that appears as if it comes from a trustworthy source. Training helps employees become more aware of phishing and identify phishing emails, so they will not respond to them.
- Research Briefs: Training Strategies for Safety & Risk Management
- Building a “Human Firewall”: Cybersecurity Awareness Training That Works
- Diversifying the Cybersecurity Workforce With Learning and Development
- How Cybersecurity Training Protects Your Organization Even After a Breach
- 4 Ways to Get New Hires up to Speed on Cybersecurity