A chatbot is an artificial intelligence (AI)-powered conversation app. In learning and development (L&D), organizations may use chatbots to help learners find answers to questions, complete tasks or reinforce what they learned in a formal training program. Chatbots might also support digital coaching platforms.
Related Content on TrainingIndustry.com:
- Our “Digital Friends”: Using Chatbots in Corporate Training
- The Role of Chatbots in Workplace Learning
- Considering a Chatbot? Don’t Treat It as a Tool but as a Member of Your L&D Team
- Chatbots and Artificial Intelligence: Literally Changing the Face of E-Learning
- Managing Learning Technologies Certificate