Training Industry Courses understands the challenges of managing remote learning programs and knows what it takes to deliver effective training in a virtual environment. The Managing Remote Learning Certificate shares this expertise so that you can better develop and deliver impactful remote learning programs.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
The research-based certificate program unpacks several areas of Training Industry’s Training Manager Competency Model™, including strategic alignment, assessing training outcomes, selecting and managing resources, and managing technology, to help you develop, deliver and measure successful remote learning programs.
After earning this certificate, you will be able to:
- Identify requirements for your programs and build a business case that will ensure stakeholder buy-in.
- Set strategic remote learning goals that are aligned to organizational goals and needs.
- Harness engagement strategies to create, convert and design impactful remote learning content.
- Identify the direct and indirect costs of managing a remote learning program.
- Determine and deliver the measures of success that matter most to your organization.
During the course, you’ll complete the following lessons, which also include practical application activities:
Introduction – Setting the Stage: Remote Learning Basics
Lesson 1 – Creating Alignment With Organizational Strategy
Lesson 2 – Engaging Remote Learning Experiences
Lesson 3 – Prework Review: Determining Your Requirements
Lesson 4 – Selecting and Managing Remote Technologies
Lesson 5 – Program Measurement and Maintenance
Lesson 6 – Case Study Activity
View the course agenda for more details.