Training Industry, Inc. operates as an analyst of and for the business of learning and development. Our proprietary data sources and research methodologies develop unique and deep insights on the corporate training marketplace. Our insights include proprietary market size information and guidance on best practices for a wide range of issues, including department change management and transformation, the development of best-in-class training operations and programs, and frameworks useful to develop and support strategic alignment.
Consulting engagements may include:
- Guidance on market trends affecting and driven by training supplier companies
- Strategic briefings for senior leadership, sales teams, or other key staff at your organization
- Learning and development (corporate training) market size and growth trends in North America and globally
- Capabilities assessments and gap analyses to compare operational competencies with market opportunities
- Learner preferences and related best practices
- Primary and secondary research and data analysis
Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.