The new hybrid workforce has created a revolution that highlights the strategic value of learning and development (L&D). Workplace reskilling and upskilling are key to continued growth. L&D managers need to change their approach to engage both remote and in-office employees.
A hybrid training strategy aligned with the right technology is ideal to deliver engaging training in this new environment.
This white paper will help you to better understand:
- The benefits and challenges of remote learning.
- The optimal mode for L&D.
- Adapting virtual communications technology to multiple learning objectives.
- Why virtual learning is so different from virtual meetings.
- Where web conferencing falls short.
- How to make training more immersive and engaging.
- Combining How to combine technology and blended learning to upskill across geographies.