This year at Training Industry, Inc., we covered a variety of topics related to the business of learning, in a variety of formats, including our award-winning magazine, articles and blog posts, research reports, and our podcast. We also produced 103 webinars this year, covering a broad spectrum of L&D topics across the market. From developing managers’ coaching skills and measuring leadership training ROI, to training videos and learner engagement, to resilience and large-scale training programs, the most popular webinars of 2019 shared insights for learning leaders to improve training and performance at their organizations. Each webinar is available to watch on demand and is listed in alphabetical order:
- 7 Tips for Creating More Effective Training Videos
- Behavior Change Metrics: Planning Your Online Learning Program to Measure Them
- Developing the Coaching Skills of Your Managers and Leaders
- How to Measure the ROI of Leadership Training
- How to Survive and Thrive When Implementing a Large-scale Training Program
- Learning by Doing: How to Train the Modern Learner
- Rallying for Resilience: Developing Hardy Teams
- Resilience in 2019: How to Bounce Fast, Stay Calm and Find Flow
- Training Evaluation Doesn’t Have to Be as Formal as You Think
- Your Guide to Engaging Learners in 2019
In addition to webinars, Training Industry hosts virtual conferences each year. This year’s most popular virtual event was the TICE Virtual Conference: Emerging Technologies in Corporate L&D.
As we enter a new decade, stay up to date on upcoming webinars, and select the topics that are most interesting to you! Sign up for emails or update your email preferences here.