This year at Training Industry, Inc., we covered a variety of topics related to the business of learning, in a variety of formats, including articles and blog posts, research reports, and a brand-new podcast. We also produced 74 webinars this year, covering a broad spectrum of L&D topics across the market. From coaching and helping leaders develop emotional intelligence and executive presence, to customer onboarding and learning design trends, to the increasingly popular learning experience platform, the most popular webinars of 2018 shared insights for learning leaders to improve training and performance at their organizations. Each webinar is available to watch on demand and is listed in no particular order:
- Helping Leaders Develop the Ever-Elusive Executive Presence
- Coaching People to Be Like You? Here’s Why That’s a Big Mistake
- Trends 2019: The Learning Leader’s Perspective
- The Essential Principles of Great Customer Onboarding
- What Differentiates the Situational Leader?
- The New Workplace Demands Versatile Communication Skills
- How Emotional Intelligence Drives Candid Conversations and Improved Performance
- Your Crash Course on Learning Experience Platforms
- Creating a Culture of Learning in the Modern Workplace
- Perpetual Learning Design: Creating Experiences, Not Courses
In addition to webinars, Training Industry hosts virtual conferences each year. This year’s most-attended virtual event was the TICE Virtual Conference: Metrics Matter, a Focus on Strategic Planning, Analytics and Alignment.
As we enter 2019, stay up to date on upcoming webinars, and select the topics that are most interesting to you! Sign up for emails or update your email preferences here.