The past six weeks have been filled with rapid change for organizations around the world. From transitioning to a remote workforce to converting instructor-led training to virtual delivery, learning leaders have been busy helping their organizations navigate this era of uncertainty.
Learning can accelerate an organization’s ability to overcome challenges in times of great disruption. To help L&D professionals succeed in the new normal, we’ve compiled a list of our top content from TrainingIndustry.com. These resources have garnered the most interest from our audience over the past few weeks, and we hope they will provide you with the insights you need to overcome your current challenges – and spark inspiration for the future of work.
Articles and Blogs
- Guidelines for Converting Instructor-led Training to Remote Training
- Settling Into Your New Remote Job: 3 Tips to Help You Ace Your First Month
- 5 Tips for Converting Face-to-face Training to Virtual Training
- Leading Your Team Through Adversity
- Business Training Continuity During Public Health Events
- Your Brain on Remote Work: Managing the New Normal
- Global Health Crises Make Effective eLearning an Imperative
- Are We Training for Skills, Competencies or Capabilities?
- Virtual Panels: 10 Tips for Speakers and Moderators
- Virtual Instructor-led Sales Training Is a Business Continuity Plan
The Business of Learning Podcast Episodes
Training Industry strives to provide relevant and reliable resources for L&D professionals, which means providing you with the insights and tools you need, when you need them. We are currently conducting a pulse survey to track and understand the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on the L&D industry. We’ll be running the survey weekly throughout the course of the pandemic to better understand its impact. Please take a few minutes to complete the survey and share your perspective.
As always, we encourage you to reach out to our editorial team to discuss the topics and issues most important to you.