The critical shifts in corporate learning catalyzed by the events of last year suggest a new mandate: to systematically cultivate organization-wide capabilities that shape and renew corporate culture.
As organizations look to the future and plan for the capabilities that will propel them to sustainable growth, collaborative learning technologies can deliver the human engagement required to drive change, at the scale that only technology can support.
Read the new “Complete Guide to Online Collaborative Learning for the Enterprise” to explore:
- Five critical workplace shifts impacting corporate learning.
- A new mandate for learning to build capabilities and support learners’ needs.
- How collaborative learning addresses the new mandate.
- The components of a robust approach to online collaborative learning.
- Enterprise case studies that showcase the business impact of collaborative learning.
To access the full guide, please fill out the form below: