Learning and development leaders are also business leaders responsible for delivering training that drives results. However, most of us aren’t born business-savvy. Fortunately, business acumen is a skill that can be learned. We spoke with Emily Ricco, senior manager of learning design in global enablement at Salesforce and Micah Jacobson, director of learning design in global enablement at Salesforce, to learn how training professionals can build their business acumen and improve the impact of training as a result.
Listen Now to Learn More On:
- Why it’s important for learning leaders to understand business processes and plans.
- How to improve your financial literacy.
- How training and development can help improve business acumen across the enterprise.
- Certification Program: Certified Professional in Training Management (CPTM™)
- Course: Training Industry’s Internal Consulting Workshop
- Magazine: L&D’s Role in Change Management