Effective onboarding is crucial to the success of any new hire. And, while remote onboarding isn’t new, having everyone work remotely across a globally distributed workforce is. As a result, organizations are reimagining onboarding for today’s work environment.
Research has found that high-performing organizations take a more human approach to virtual employee onboarding. They are creating experiences that prioritize introducing company culture and values, forming social connections, and building and fostering community.
Read this new e-book to discover:
- The latest research on trends in onboarding.
- How to reimagine the onboarding experience in a remote workplace.
- The importance of cultivating deep social connections and workplace culture.
- Case studies on how Nestlé Purina and Stanley Black & Decker are implementing virtual onboarding.
- Best practices for creating an effective virtual onboarding program.
To access the e-book, please fill out the form below: