Did they learn it? Do they know it? Can they do it?
Well-crafted assessments that measure knowledge, skills and abilities help you answer these questions and much more. Tests, quizzes and exams provide valuable data for evaluating (and documenting) the impact of your learning programs.
This white paper explains concepts and best practices for developing effective assessments and interpreting their results. It is designed to help learning professionals:
- Distinguish among different types and uses of assessments
- Understand reliability and validity
- Learn to analyze and interpret results
- Improve the effectiveness of questions and assessments
- Use assessments for improved learning outcomes
Trouble viewing this PDF? You can can download here.
To access the white paper, please fill out the form below: